Friday, December 24, 2010

Routine Maintenance N Scale Trains

unassailable logic.

At Christmas, you know, we are all better people.
However, even during the joyous occasion, I must make fun of my favorite people? Nope ...

few days ago I was in enemy territory for work, and during the return, I stopped at a service station to leave my personal recollection as a witness of my love for the land host.
In short, I was in France and the return I stopped to urinate.
In the entrance I noticed a video game.
Incredible, I thought, you want to see that the French know how to use them well!


I approached to take a look and saw the cost for the game.
Attention, play math: If a
€ I do a lot, how many games do it with two €?


Two! I make two batches! Not three, not one and a half ... two! And they had to write!
unassailable logic!

Ps
Benedetti French, if there were those who would make me laugh like crazy after a hard day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment