Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Does The Medicine Temazepam Work?

that St. Nicholas to help me!



dear Italian friend who want to come and live in Madrid, this wonderful city also has some flaws, such as the weather!
In winter, a cold that makes you cagas and the snow is not so rare as the inhabitants of Madrid would have you believe! Today, with a cold exorbitant and half of Europe under the snow I'm at work and I:
1 - go to the airport and board the suitcase
2-take the plane to arrive at 19.45
3-Fiumicino airport at 22.05 4-
retrieve the suitcase and come to terms to take the train at 23.58

I'll make it??
comments and uphold me ... and that St. Nicholas to help me!

Will she take the train to Bari at 23:58?
no! stupid you who have bought this combination of tickets!
not, you lose the suitcase in Rome
yes, if by the driver, the taxi driver and the driver
yes, if Saint Nicholas helps
pollcode.com free polls

0 comments:

Post a Comment