Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spa Botanica Vit C Cream

Thoughts without chains

law raising the attacks on freedom of the internet.
I read that in a court of an employee was forced to sue the court itself, however, without getting justice ... Listening
deaths in Haiti, and I read the aid for the earthquake ...
labor laws without pay of temporary workers with fixed-term contracts, the unemployed who can not feed their families ...
Listening, however, that the earring Maradona was sold at € 25,000 ... irony of contrasts ...
I think I get my hands on the keyboard and write about the pain I feel inside, of that sense of oppression that results from a number of reasons it is difficult to list, and oltrettuto useless. Each of us has his own pain to carry on his shoulders ...
I think I write about direct experience, but then your fingers will annihilate the thought that "they are not useless" ...
I censor your thoughts, as well as hands on the keyboard ...
What I can not say, that I can not write it, I do not want to write ...
But a blog is a window on the world, you can open or close when you want, as long as there will still be free to do so. Until every blog and site will be recorded, cataloged, and you are "responsible" even the momentary relief that you did not know where to put, in that internal pain that you did not know how to get out and vent with you press the keys with that ticking friend ...
Of that dirty word thrown out against the injustice that just will not go down ...
So fuck you, fuck the censors blogs, injustice fuck, fuck all the powerful and the rich who throw away food in the face of those who can not eat, fuck all the polluters who do not think the environmental consequences of their crimes at all those who neglect or carelessness could do something but do nothing ...
Fuck all employers who do not pay their employees at all those incompetent doctors who make mistakes on the skin of their patients, to all those patients abandoned in hospitals or in private, you pay good money to be thrown in a bed to rot until death comes "free" ...
Fuck those who break the law, those who take advantage of the misfortunes of others, who speculates on the pain of others ...
Well ... Fuck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment