Friday, January 1, 2010

Where Every Thing Is In Poptropica

UVAS Y Lentejas


dear Italian friend who want to come and live in Madrid, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Secondly, to move from Italy to Spain never use Iberia, which is a company truly outrageous! I am sure that the raging desire to know if I could take the train at midnight .... obviously NO! The suitcase was not lost, but my plane left with 3 hours late, making me come to Rome at 3 am! Being an Iberia flight is really a shame this delay (170 pavos!)! the first English-speaking ill of Alitalia will be stoned to death in my presence, word of Chechimadrid!
However now I am in Rome, a survivor of a great New Year's Eve which was an attempt (riuscito!) integration of Italy-Spain: grapes and lentils!
All'iniio of twentieth century there was an overproduction of grapes in the English, and to promote consumption and to avoid lowering prices, the government devised the twelve grapes of luck , one for each flared in the last 12 seconds of the year! The
Esio was sensational, and the grapes for this is now an integral part of English tradition! At the market
King of Rome we paid € 4 per kg (ladriiiii!!) But to see 20 super fast 12 Italians eat grapes was a beautiful scene!

that the grapes will bring us luck, and traditional Italian lentils money!
Happy 2010 to all and a salute to the Bologna Chiara who wrote me a nice mail (you rispoderò I will send soon ... i chanterelles true ???!)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment