Saturday, September 4, 2010

Proper Church Greeting Protocal

Sometimes it is convenient to forget to read some interviews ... All


One day, shortly after the infamous massacre at Bologna (whose history is still controversial), a journalist " The job "in Genoa, that Daniele Protti, interviewed Giorgio Almirante, as they began to be pressing charges against the terrorism black about this assassination.
During this interview, the father of the Italian right said something - and I quote - and that should give pause:
"I'm going to Deputies in 1948, more than thirty years. The MSI has been transformed from that core Initial veterans of fascism. Now a permanent part of the political geography of the Italian Republic. It was a slow and difficult process. Well, but do you really believe that I can think of to end my career, my political life, by the undertaker of a party for a generation dying off for personal reasons and another because it closed in jail? Do you really think that it is so miserable to have this ambition to be nostalgic stoned? [...] Let me tell you more about this: I do not want to die fascist. So I'm working to identify and nurture those who will take the reins of the MSI after me. Young, born after the war ended. Not fascist. Do not nostalgic. Who believes, as I believe now I, too, in these institutions, in this Constitution. Because only then the MSI may have a future. Otherwise it is forced to disappear. Understand why they are so determined to deny any connection with anyone who has planted the bomb in Bologna? It is also an enemy of the MSI. "

Obviously this is not within the memory of who fills the mouth of the name of the late secretary, but then the politics of today is not only empty but is also the ideal '"expression of a mass that needs heroes, furthering its great defects," as some years ago (1994) Jovanotti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment