Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fishing Wedding Slogan

BIRTHDAY to my sister for her birthday from MADRID



today Chechi's sister (ie my sister) turns 32 years: FELIZ CumpleaƱos! A

chechimadrid@gmail.com I received several emails telling me to tell me something, I do in Madrid, where they are, put photos, etc. ...
but I do not know what to say in my life!
but I just want to talk MADRID, Checa and as a satellite revolves around! However

to thank these compassionate who have written me take advantage of this special day to post something of my life ... two pictures of my sister ...
sister does not hate me! THIS IS MY GIFT FOR YOU! (then I have another consumerism and materialism, tranqui!)

these photos were taken when my sister was admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Dublin.
I have covered his face because my sister is a neurologist, and the license because of these pictures I feel a Merdy!

I hope this post a little more personal likes and cause some comment, because I'm already half dead blog starts to depress me!
hello, and wish sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment