Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Color Shirt Goes With Blue Vest

be destroyed in Madrid fans in Madrid



The other day I spoke with a English football, and I summed up the fans so madrileña:
" the jocks perbenino a little cheering Real Madrid, while the athletes and the passion and suffering .

I, needless to say, I immediately became a bitter enemy of the athlete and ultras del Real.

Blinded by passion for soccer for 7 euros yesterday I went to the stadium, not to see my team but the enemy corazon: Disgusting
THE REAL MADRID! The game was
contro l’ Alcorcón, la mia seconda squadra del cuore (dopo l’Atletico) da circa 24 ore.
Pur non vincendo abbiamo fatto la nostra porca figura!
Io ho gridato ed incitato come una matta, pur capendo meno della metà di quello che succedeva in campo.
Ê stato molto emozionante.
Al 17 minuto del 2º tempo l’orchite mi stava divorando, ma traendo le conclusioni posso dire che ME LO HE PASADO DE PUTA MADRE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment