Monday, November 16, 2009

Where Can I Find Blueprints For A Sand Rail

not far from Madrid ... y Extrema hard



Dopo la Comunità Autonoma di Madrid e la Castilla Leon una regione della Spagna che io amo moltissimo è l' Extremadura , territorio affascinante e misterioso dalla natura estrema e dura , come dice appunto il suo nome.
If you love meat, vegetables, honey, alcohol, and the disarming nature of Extremadura is the region for you.

this time I've eaten a lot of exaggerated MIGAS ! I've got a panzaaaa!
This is a great country recipe that provides a pimp hard bread crumbs, garlic, bacon, jamon and paprika lightly browned (like any English dish!)


Italian Dear friend, if you want to come and live in Madrid or really want to hear your love with Spain and you can not avoid covering the lush forests of this area!

after I ate and drank like a calf, I ventured on a quad ... I thought to die!! Fortunately, however I survived! here is the link for the true adventurer and nature: http://www.actionvera.com/ !
As you know I do not do advertising, so if I do honestly recommend something!

EXTREMADURA LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment